| < July >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toker in July is severely hot at 35.5 °C (95.9 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 5.8mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 13:12 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Toker July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Toker, Sudan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Toker:
- Halaib, Sudan - 435.6 kms (270.7 miles) NNW
- Arbaat, Sudan - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) NNW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 138.9 kms (86.3 miles) NNW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 480.2 kms (298.4 miles) WNW
- Atbara, Sudan - 406.4 kms (252.6 miles) W
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 413.2 kms (256.8 miles) WSW
- Shendi, Sudan - 494.9 kms (307.5 miles) WSW
- Aroma, Sudan - 334.5 kms (207.9 miles) SSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 359.1 kms (223.1 miles) SSW
- Halfa El Gedida, Sudan - 414.3 kms (257.4 miles) SSW
- El Showak, Sudan - 493.6 kms (306.7 miles) SSW
- Gedaref/ Azaza, Sudan - 549 kms (341.1 miles) SSW